What do we use your information for?
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- What information does Dynasty Karakul collect?
Personal Information we may collect from you includes:
- your name, username, email address, and password
- any data you provide to us (including data of your head size)
- information from Third Party Services that you explicitly give us access to
- your contact information, such as your phone number, social media handle, or email (depending on how you contact us)
- your debit/credit card information (although we use a third party payment processor, as described below), billing address and shipping address, if you make purchases through the website
- chat with WhatsApp widget on the website and customer service email inquiries
- survey responses to the extent you include your Personal Information
We may also collect some of the following Non-Personal Information from you:
- the name of your internet service provider
- the IP address of the computer you use to access our Services
- the type of browser software you are using
- the operating system you are using
- the date and time you access our Services
- the website address, if any, that linked you to our Site
- the website address, if any, you leave our website and travel to
- your home page customization preferences
- search engine search terms and advertising clicks/actions
- weblogs and other clickstream data
- survey responses to the extent you do not include Personal Information
- other non-personally identifiable traffic data
- How we collect information
We may collect your information in the following ways:
When you provide us with information in order to make a purchase. If you use our website to make a purchase, we may request certain Personal Information from you to facilitate the transaction and get you the goods. You may also provide us with Personal Information when you use certain services, such as custom hats/caps. This may include (i) head size information such as your name, email address, and shipping address. We, or companies that provide services on our behalf, may also collect certain financial information from you, such as your payment method (this may include valid debit/credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). We store only a very limited portion of your debit/credit card information, in a manner that is generally permitted by debit/credit card issuers. Our payment processor, that debit/credit card issuers require to have sufficient security, stores and processes your credit card or other payment information using industry-standard security measures. By making a purchase through the website, you give us consent to use and provide your financial information as we consider necessary to process the transaction.
Communications you initiate with us
We do everything possible to make sure you have an amazing shopping experience. If you contact us in person, by phone, email, instant message, Whatsapp chat, social media, or by some other means (either through the website or through Third Party Services), we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence for later reference (to help improve our service). When we send you emails, we may track whether you open them to figure out how to deliver more delightful and helpful emails and improve the website.
Third Party Services
Our customers are active in many different communities, both offline and online, and we like facilitating that wherever we can. Some parts of our website can be linked up with other accounts you have, such as your Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, or Google+ account (“Third Party Accounts”). If you link to Third Party Accounts from the website, we may collect some information about your use of the Third Party Account. We will only be able to collect the information if you’ve authorized the Third Party Service to provide us with that information or if you’ve made the information public. Additionally, if you mention us through your Third Party Account, we may collect information and content related to your comment that is publicly available. If you wish to limit the information available to us, you should be sure to manage the privacy settings of your Third Party Accounts. One thing we won’t ever store is your Third Party Account password.
If you link your account on the website with a Third Party Account, we may also collect and store publicly available information about your contacts and friends from the linked Third Party Account. This information may include their photo, name, email address, birthday, interests or other content you can see when you access such profiles on those Third Party Services. We may also collect and store information if you invite other users to the website by providing us with their Personal Information.
Information we automatically collect
Like most websites, our website may incorporate technology such as “pixel tags”, “web beacons”, and “cookies” that allow us to track the actions of users of our website. Pixel tags, web beacons and cookies collect Non-Personal Information.
Pixel tags or web beacons are tracking devices on websites or in e-mails that can monitor the behavior of the user visiting the website or sending the e-mail.
Cookies are small files that web servers may place on your computer when you visit a website. You may be able to set your web browser to reject cookies entirely or require that it request permission from you before accepting each new cookie. You can also delete cookies from your hard drive once you leave a website. This information will not be linked to you individually.
- How we use the information we gather
We primarily use the information we collect and store to enhance the website and your experience with Dynasty Karakul. Except if we sell all or a portion of our business, as described below, we do not rent or sell your Personal Information to anyone. If we share your Personal Information, we do only as described below.
Internal use to provide services to you
We may use Personal Information to provide the website’s services to you. Some ways we may internally use your information include:
- to facilitate the sale and delivery of your purchases
- to contact you when necessary
- to respond to your comments or questions
- to provide you with additional information according to your preferences
- to customize and personalize your experience with us
- to generate anonymous statistics to help us improve the customer experience
- to make the website easier and more convenient for you (such as by pre-populating forms when you have already provided identical information)
- to provide recommendations to you
- to send you information and marketing materials about services and products available through our website
- to train our team members
- for our other internal business purposes
We may share or disclose aggregated Non-Personal Information on our website, with service providers, and/or with other persons we conduct business with. These service providers and other persons may also share with us aggregated Non-Personal Information that they have independently developed or acquired. Additionally, we may combine aggregate information from the pixel tags, web beacons and cookies we discussed above with similar data we collect from other visitors to help us improve our website, but that anonymous information cannot be linked back to you.
In case of opting out. If you decide you don’t want to receive email or other mail from us, you can select the “opt out” provision in our communications to unsubscribe. Unsubscribing will stop you from receiving most types of communication, but it may not apply to emails about orders or transactions you place through the website or to respond to your specific request, such as password recovery.
Affiliated businesses we do not control
We may work with other businesses from time to time. These affiliated businesses may sell items or provide promotions to you through the Services. We may also provide services or sell products jointly with the affiliated businesses. We will clearly show you when an affiliated business is associated with your transaction, and we will only share Personal Information with them that is related to your transaction.
Generally, we will not disclose your Personal Information to unaffiliated third parties.
We’ve figured out ways to do a lot of things on our own, but we haven’t quite figured out how to all of it. We may provide your Personal Information to our employees, contractors, agents, service providers and designees (“Agents”) to enable them to perform certain services for us exclusively, including:
- order fulfillment
- payment processing
- website-related services such as web hosting
- improvement of website-related services and features
- maintenance services
- distribution of advertisements and other marketing materials on our behalf
- Our Agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that would be transferred. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
Protection of us and others
With your consent
Except as we’ve stated above, we will notify you before we share your Personal Information with any third parties, and you will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
- We are committed to making sure your information is protected
We take the protection of your information very seriously. We understand the sensitivity of (for example) the custom hat/cap size information you may give us. Therefore, we take many security measures (physical, electronic and procedural) to help keep your Personal Information safe. Also, we only allow parties to access your Personal Information for permitted business purposes. Unfortunately, even though we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee complete security. Any information that you provide to us is done so entirely at your own risk.
3. What personal information can I access?
Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you’ve provided to us:
- name and password
- mailing address
- billing address
- email address
If you have any questions about viewing or updating your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.